Readmission to UND
Apply for Readmission
Undergraduate students who leave the University for at least one semester, not including the summer semester, are required to apply for readmission.
To apply for readmission:
- Complete the Undergraduate Readmission Request.
- If you enrolled in undergraduate courses from institutions outside the North Dakota University System (NDUS) during your time away from UND you must send the Registrar's Office official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Once all proper documentation is received by the Registrar's Office, readmission will be processed within 2-3 business days. Notification will be sent once the readmission application has been processed and is complete.
Apply for Reinstatement
This form is intended for undergraduate students seeking reinstatement following suspension or dismissal from UND.
- Academic Probation: Undergraduate students who leave the University on academic probation will be readmitted on academic probation.
- Suspended: Undergraduate students who were suspended from the University must first be reinstated by the dean of the school or college to which they wish to be readmitted into. If reinstated by the college, students will be readmitted on academic probation.
- Dismissal: Undergraduate students who were dismissed from the University must petition for reinstatement to the Student Academic Standards Committee. If reinstated, students will be readmitted on academic probation.