Enroll Anytime Online Courses and Degree Programs
Take affordable online college courses at your own pace.
UND's self-paced enroll anytime courses are 100% online and open for enrollment any day of the year. Complete online courses in 3 to 9 months and credits will appear on your transcript just like regular college courses.
Three degree programs are available through the self-paced enroll anytime format. This option allows you to enroll anytime and take classes at your own pace while working towards a bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Social Science
- Bachelor of General Studies
Affordable Online Courses
Regardless of residency, all enroll anytime online students receive North Dakota's affordable in-state tuition rates.
Online Courses from an Accredited University
The University of North Dakota is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Credits from universities that are nationally accredited by the HLC, such as the enroll anytime courses from UND, will generally transfer to other accredited institutions.
Why UND Enroll Anytime Online Courses and Degrees?
Enroll anytime courses allow you to complete college courses at your own pace. All online courses are written and taught by UND faculty members and have similar course content as semester-based courses.
- Enroll now. You don't have to wait until the next semester to take enroll anytime courses.
- Pace yourself. Take lessons and exams on your own schedule. Complete online courses in 3 to 9 months.
- Get personalized help. Your instructor is available by phone or email if you have questions or need advice.
High School Students
High school students can get an early start on a college degree! As a high school student, you may enroll in the lower-division credit courses (i.e., 100 and 200 level).
You may be able to simultaneously obtain both upper-level high school course credits and college course credits, if approved by your high school. Contact your school guidance counselor or principal to determine if this is an option for you.